Victoria Guilloit is a leading expert in cyber security and privacy awareness, providing education and training to large brands such as Unilever, Schroders and John Lewis, to ensure that large scale change programmes work for people at all levels of the organisation.
We met with Victoria to learn about:
- Her principles for developing a great cyber security team
- The different skills required to implement a large scale transformation
- How cyber security fits into broader transformation programmes
- The importance of hiring a diverse team
WATCH THE FULL INTERVIEW BELOW:
1) Do you find that you encounter the same challenges across organisations or are they unique?
2) Is the person developing the strategy always the right person to be driving change day to day?
3) What principles would you apply to developing the right team?
4) What are the pros and cons to bringing on someone who is less experienced?
5) Does cyber security tend to be placed one a board’s agenda?
6) How does cyber security fit within broader digital transformation programmes?
1) DO YOU FIND THAT YOU ENCOUNTER THE SAME CHALLENGES ACROSS ORGANISATIONS OR ARE THEY UNIQUE?
2) IS THE PERSON DEVELOPING THE STRATEGY ALWAYS THE RIGHT PERSON TO BE DRIVING CHANGE DAY TO DAY?
3) WHAT PRINCIPLES WOULD YOU APPLY TO DEVELOPING THE RIGHT TEAM?
4) WHAT ARE THE PROS AND CONS TO BRINGING ON SOMEONE WHO IS LESS EXPERIENCED?
5) DOES CYBER SECURITY TEND TO BE PLACED ONE A BOARD’S AGENDA?
6) HOW DOES CYBER SECURITY FIT WITHIN BROADER DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION PROGRAMMES?